Bought these for my 15 year olds birthday and he say s they are really good. When he takes one out of his ear to talk to you there is no sound coming out to distract or any noise when he has them on so doesn’t annoy anyone else next to him. The sound quality is the excellent for the price so pleased with my research which recommended them. The wires also seam much sturdier than normal phone earphones so hoping they last as well as being an amazing present for a teenage boy.
The best and wont break under normal circumstances. Excellent sound, excellent craftsmanship and for an excellent pricei brought the e10 and they broke twice. But it’s clear that with this e10s model improvements have been made and i’m very happygood job b(~.
Good value in-ear plugs, sound very good and isolation is perfect for travelling on public transport. The cables seem robust and after a few weeks daily use now are still in good condition; they come with a case to assist. Also, the cables do not have that cheap feel that others have, they untangle easily.
Fantastic deep and complex sound with a confident and coloured bass. The highs are sufficiently separated which is remarkable given the relative lack of complexity of the single driver design. I was not terribly happy with the included rubber earpieces which did not create the perfect seal, but they rarely do. I in fact replaced mine by diy building some custom canal fittings out of 3m sponge earplugs by punching a central hole and fitting them over the driver. The sound isolation is outstanding and the experience of the detail in the music has been enhanced further. One negative is that the foil covering the driver end is very flimsy and has pressed through – this has not changed the listening experience but is a sign of cheap manufacture. Still, at the price we can accept this for the stunning sound performance.
- I keep coming back to a really good thing!
- good headphones but they don’t work perfectly with iPhone 6
- Sound very good so far
- Another great set of earphones
- Good but a minor problem
- Thumbs up from the teen
SoundMAGIC E10S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Mic – Black & Silver
- SoundMAGIC’s engineers have tuned the drivers of the E10S to deliver a heavy bottom end. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10S creates an exciting and fun listening experience.
- Compatible with all smartphones, the E10S incorporates an ingenious user adjustable switch enabling control of Apple as well as Android smartphones. Owners of multiple smartphones can easily swap between devices to control call answer and end functions without compromise.
- These versatile earphones offers full management of telephone conversations with the integrated microphone and one button smart remote. The supplied VOIP adaptor transforms the E10S into a multimedia computer headset.
- Machined in one piece, the metal earphone body makes the E10S robust and ready for the rigours of everyday life, whatever you throw at them. Inside the sheath of the cord a twisted cable ensures strength and a tangle-free listening experience.
- The in-ear design combined with the right eartips seals music in and leaves unwanted noise out. Lower volume requirements allow you to protect your hearing from damage loud music can cause.
Purchased these around six weeks ago as an impulse buy, really out of curiosity as to how much better they might sound than my £20 sennhesisers which do a fair job coupled with my fairly ancient i pod. I listen to music on a roksan system at home so have two very different listening experiences/reference points. Having listened to everything from psychedelic rock to reggae to dance music extensively, i find the phones to be really musical, more depth and separation of sound than i imagined would be the case, nice bass and only slightly tinny with some recordings. Overall very pleased and if they last a while i will be even happier. If you currently buy cheap headphones and wonder if the upgrade is worth it, i would say a resounding yes.
Unbelievable bass and great accuracy right through the frequency range. Unbelievable bass and great accuracy right through the frequency range. Got to be one of the best buys around at this price.
I bought these after using the standard e10 earphones(the older ones without a mic) for about 9 months. The mic is a nice addition and the main reason that i bought these instead of the standard e10 earphones for a second time. I use the mic for playstation network and occasionally calls and it seams to be fairly good quality. As for sound quality i’m not really sure if there is a signifigant increase. The base seams to be a bit better and they seem to be a bit louder but apart from that they seem to be pretty much the same. There is a single button on the left eaphone wire that can be used to pause music and change songs. It seems fairly sturdy and works fine. There is also a switch where the wire splits in two that is used to optimise the earphones for different devices this definitely works as you can hear if you are listening to your device on the wrong a or b mode however i don’t know why the earphones need this as the previous generation of the e10 earphones didn’t need one. The actual switch that changes from the a to b setting is poor quality and i wouldn’t be surprised if it broke or became loose in the future.